Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Background CSS Problem

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1 by RonanK
My site's background is white and I use a black-backgrounded Kunena template. When I enter the forum it looks like:

I know how to change background color. It can be done by editing "custom.css - wrp4 section" in Joomla template file. But all my page's background changes when I change it. How can I edit the forum page's background without affecting the whole site? I think I should add a new CSS section i.e. wrp5 but I don't know how to do that.

Thanks for your attention.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by RonanK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re:Background CSS Problem
Hi RonanK,

please provide a link to your site, then users can look to your problem and sugest you what to change becouse this is a custom template and not one original of Kunena.

Thank you
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds