Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Category page counts, page numbers on new lines

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by hifut
Hi, I have a problem that when listing forums in a category, the page navigation links are on new lines. Link is below for example, I've looked all over the place and cannot seem to find where to make edits (if any required) to the code to stop this happening.

Example Here

I have looked at the output code and there seems to be some <DIV> tags in there that are causing the new lines.

I cannot find any similar posts in the forum, any help appreciated, it look a mess!

thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
What Kunena template are you using? If you are not using the default_ex template, please try the default_ex template to see if this overcomes your problem.

More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by hifut
Hi,

Template was: default_green

changed it to default_ex

Now is fine. But wrong colour! Now I've looked at it again, I think I prefer the style of default_ex, looks like I will have to modify the colours of the default_ex template.

thanks for the tip.

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds