Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Change default_grey link color

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by jennmitch75
I was wondering if someone could tell me how to change the link color in the defaut_grey template. I am a newbie with css. I changed the hover but not the main. Thanks.

Jen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
There is little or no support offered for the default_grey template because little or no development work has been done with it since Kunena 1.0.8. These days the default_grey template is a bit of a bug-ridden curiosity. Users are strongly encouraged to use the default_ex template; next, in order of preference, is the default template - the default template will probably be phased out over time. Other templates included in the installation kit, and those created by users here, are the use-at-your-own-risk variety.

Unless I loaded the default_grey template on one of my test systems, or saw it in action (on your website, for example), I don't know where to begin to answer your question. Sorry.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3 by Lintzy
Did you find a solution in the meantime?

It is not recommend to use the default templates. Kunena has only one working template this is default_ex.

If you want to make changes to CSS, you will find here a tutorial how to do this:

docs.kunena.com/index.php/Changing_Templ...Colours_-_the_Basics

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds