Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Change New Thread

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by sf3349
Change New Thread was created by sf3349
How can I change "New Thread" to "Debate it!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day sf3349 and welcome to the forum.

I think what you want to do is change the image with something else. Is that correct?

I assume that you don't want to change the tooltip text that appears when you hover your mouse over the image. The current tooltip text is "Post New Topic".

You will need to create a new image to replace the existing one in ../components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/images/english/icons/new_thread.gif. Make the new image the same dimensions (92 px wide x 15 px high).
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by Matias
New image can be wider or shorter, but the height should stay the same to get all the buttons aligned.

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds