Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How to resize forum size??????????????

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by TIIAdmin
Hello.

My website template was made by me so did i mess up when making the template or it just the size Kunena that making my forums look like this

I want to be full sized how do I do that.

Please Response ASAP

Thank You.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
I've seen your question asked many times. Sometimes the problems occurred because users changed the kunena.forum.css file, sometimes they were caused by using an unsupported Kunena template, but most of the time they resulted from using a lousy Joomla template.

There's always one easy way to see if Joomla is involved: try using the rhuk_milkyway or JA_Purity template (it doesn't matter whether or not you like them). If your forum is no longer small, you know where to focus your effort, don't you?

I don't know the answer in your case. I am sure, though, that if you search this forum, using terms like "my forum is too small" or "how can I change my forum size" or a couple of keywords, you will find something helpful. Or you can wait (maybe several days or weeks) before someone is able to diagnose and rectify the problem on your behalf. The choice is yours. :)

More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by Lintzy
Hi TIIAdmin,

did you set the

<?php if($this->countModules('condition')) ?>

correct in your index.php? ->

portal.hrpr.com/joomla-15-templates-conditional-statements

If this is not the reaseon, please post a link to your forum, perhaps it can be solved with css.

More
14 years 9 months ago #4 by TIIAdmin
It the Template problem any one here know where i can get good template for free.

More
14 years 9 months ago #5 by Spock
TIIAdmin wrote:

It the Template problem any one here know where i can get good template for free.

I've been impressed by www.joomlaxe.com templates - just my opinion though

More
14 years 9 months ago #6 by TIIAdmin
I made my templates with aritsteer looks like they not that good it doesn't adjust from page to page it just stay there like other Templates adjust from page to page it just follow it the design did any one here know what i am doing wrong and tell me how to fix my error

More
14 years 9 months ago #7 by TIIAdmin
can help edit my Index.php please i need to fix by the end of today......
Please respon ASAP

More
14 years 9 months ago #8 by Lintzy
You can send me a PM with backend access to your template.

More
14 years 9 months ago #9 by TIIAdmin

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #10 by Ksiaze
I have a same problem. Yes, that's template problem not Joomla. My template is: themza_j15_07
Is there a way to fix this?
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Ksiaze.

Time to create page: 0.830 seconds