Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Seeking template designer for K1.5.3

More
14 years 8 months ago #1 by Mr Livered
I'm currently running 1.0.9, and when I installed it I modified default_ex to fit my site:

(link)

The only modifications are css and a few images, plus moving the profile box to the left hand side of the posts.

The problem was that because I am colourblind it was not an easy task :laugh: - and I haven't been very pleased with the results. Therefore, I would like to know if anyone in the community is prepared to modify the 1.5.3 version of default_ex in the same way, as a paid job, so that I can upgrade?

Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2 by Spock
I'm sure I can help you out. PM me if you want and I can have it done by this evening for you.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3 by Mr Livered
Many thanks to Mr Spock for doing a fantastic job :)

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds