Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Pressing last post on category view "moves" the forum up a notch

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #1 by Joachim
Hi, you can see what I am talking about on my forum at bigfishbuilder.com . After I have pressed the last post and scroll up, the forum have moved up a notch, and the upper part of the forum is missing/behind the menu.

See images below:

before

after
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Joachim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by Hurr1c4n3
I have the same problem with my forum. I use J1.5 with K1.0.10

More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by Lintzy
Does this happen with template default_ex too? You are using Template default and that causes a lot of issues and will be dropped in future releases.

More
14 years 9 months ago #4 by Hurr1c4n3
I'm using default_gray. But I can't get it to do the above anymore? Hmmzzz now I don't know anymore. :-(

More
14 years 9 months ago #5 by Spock
Hurr1c4n3 wrote:

I'm using default_gray. But I can't get it to do the above anymore? Hmmzzz now I don't know anymore. :-(

Do you use a YOO Theme Joomla! template. If so this issue has been resolved here: www.kunena.com/forum/139-solved--support/19911-forums-moves-up

More
14 years 9 months ago #6 by Lintzy
Sorry, I don't understand. What means "But I can't get it to do the above anymore?"

Sorry again, I should have explained it better: all default Templates: default, default_green, default_red, default_gray habe bugs.

Only default_ex should work without causing issues.

More
14 years 9 months ago #7 by Hurr1c4n3
Ya I do use a yoo theme template. I'll see if it helps.

More
14 years 9 months ago #8 by Joachim
I am using yoo page template, the fix at yoo theme didnt seem to work for me

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds