Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Autopopulate Name

More
14 years 10 months ago #1 by munk38
Autopopulate Name was created by munk38
I would like to autopopulate the Name: input on the post new message page to "Anonymous" so that the user has the ability to change it if they like but doesn't have to, but I can't seem to find the file to edit. I appreciate any help on this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Autopopulate Name
You do realise, of course, that when you've got the solution, very few people will bother to change their name and 99% your messages will be signed "anonymous". I'm fairly sure that the file you want to edit is ../components/com_kunena/template/default/post.php.

Good luck ;)

More
14 years 10 months ago #3 by munk38
Replied by munk38 on topic Re:Autopopulate Name
That's kind of the hope, but I still wanted them to be able to change it if needed. The actual file is fb_write.html.php to update the form. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. It works great.

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds