Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Link highligters/Colours in Firefox = horrid

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by RobPhatt
Aaaaaaaargh please no make it stop, don't like it horrid horrid.

I am working on a Forum, looks great in IE7/8 (never thought I'd say that!)

Just looked at it in Firefox aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghh, the links SUCK, they are all red backgrounds, and yukky blue font, and even worse, the really cool (sad eh?) looking icons - Post reply, Subscribe, Favourites etc, are similarly affected meaning that you cannot read the text that is on the buttons, minimalist, which I like.

Please can anyone tell me if this is due to my settings on FF, or is the whole net world going to be punished by having to look at this kak?

This does NOT help compliancy in my opinion.

See attached image for cause of ravings...... and to prove I'm not (really) mad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi,

attached image ??? Where ???

Can you attach this image please? :laugh:

Will be better a link to your forum ;)

Regards
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by @quila.

More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by RobPhatt
Sorry, I thought that I had attached image.
Cannot add link to forum, not live, and also user/owner is having invite only members. (Sales and marketing information)
Just have a look at this site in Firefox.
McP

More
14 years 9 months ago #4 by RobPhatt
Sorry Sorry again, I have no idea how to get the image attachment thingie to work.
1. Select image file to attach
2 Submit
3. NOTHING no image, what's wrong?

More
14 years 9 months ago #5 by xillibit
Hello,

It's strange this, you have an error message tell you that the resolution or the size is too big ? You an another solution, upload you image on : imageshack.us/ and inser the image link here.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 9 months ago #6 by RobPhatt
Hi, when I try, I use the "select image file to attach" box to browse to the file on my local machine, then I click Submit, Nothing happens, I am obviously not doing it right, sadly I can find no instructions for adding images.

Perhaps someone can help with this?

I cannot be the only person stuck with this. I have tried putting in these place holders, nowt happens where is it?

[IMG

Thanks

More
14 years 9 months ago #7 by RobPhatt

More
14 years 9 months ago #8 by RobPhatt
I have just discovered why I cannot upload an image, I got an error message! It said my image was too wide, gee wow, I can now see what I did, I blinked, and did not see the error message the first few times, because a. it is NOT visible long enough, and b. the screen does a refresh and it goes away.

Poor design, very poor. I'm not asking for popups (the spawn of Satan) I want to see a persistent error message not one that hides when I blink/sneeze/answer the fone.
Sorry rant over, some of the Boss's design/usability rants are rubbing off on me, it's a fair point though.

More
14 years 9 months ago #9 by Matias
Are you getting this red color in Kunena.com? Interesting as nobody else has reported/seen it..

Do you have some kind of FF plugin that can cause this?

More
14 years 9 months ago #10 by sozzled
RobPhatt wrote:

Sorry rant over, some of the Boss's design/usability rants are rubbing off on me, it's a fair point though.

I'm not going to say a single thing ...

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds