Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Best way to upgrade is to reinstall. However...

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #1 by tmaximus95
I had a great deal of problems upgrading from 1.0.9 to the latest version. I was having one problem after another. I finally decided to try an "drop" all the fireboard/kunena related tables from my database through phpMyAdmin. Once I dropped the tables and began anew, Kunena worked flawlessly. I did have to reconfigure the entire forum and start from scratch, but that was better than the crashes I was having.

Also, I updated the graphics for the default theme for Kunena. I made it a glossy/shiny blue. I have attached the default ex "images" folder for anyone who wants a better appearing default theme in shiny blue. All you need to do to install it is go to:

components/com_kunena/template/default_ex and replace the images folder there with this one.

I think I'm going to make some other color default ex images to replace the stock default ex images. I am working on buttons right now for the blue theme, so it may be a few more days before I can begin other color default ex themes.

tmax. :kiss:

Click here to download the newer images file for default ex theme: Replacement images folder for default ex theme.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by tmaximus95.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds