Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Are there any templates for 1.5.3 ?

More
14 years 10 months ago #1 by Sebastien
Hello guys
I would like to ask if there are any templates for our lovely kunena 1.5.3, except for default template..

Thanks in advance :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #2 by JBHawaii
It has been less then 48 hours since 1.5.3 was released. The only templates around currently are not compatible with k1.5.3, either going to have to wait for one to come out, or do it yourself like I did... Only took about 5 mins for me to diff k1.0.10 > k1.5.3

Mahalo,
JBHawaii
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by JBHawaii.

More
14 years 10 months ago #3 by Sebastien
Thanks for the answer. How can i make on my own this like you? any help?

More
14 years 10 months ago #4 by JBHawaii
I used BBedit on my mac to compare the differences in k1.0.10 code and k1.5.3 code, after seeing the difference I was able replicate the template by modifying the k1.0.10 code to match the k1.5.3 schema :)

You can use firebug to play with your live forums css (i.e. change font sizes, colors, styles, etc.) without actually changing the file. Kinda like a live preview. Also be a good idea to note your changes so when you do edit the css file you have reference to what needs to be altered.

Aloha!

Mahalo,
JBHawaii

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds