Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question My message icons (buttons) are hidden?!!

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #1 by trebor29
Hi, Think I posted this before but cant find where I posted it now! woops! LOL

My 'edit' 'merge' 'Delete' etc. icon buttons half disapear when making new posts.
I need to know where to edit this. Im guessing its gona be in a html or css file somewhere, reduce the padding maybe?
If anyone has had this prob. or knows where to edit this Please let me know... :woohoo:

Cheers.Rob

Also, I notice there is a 1-2px space between this topic window and the google advert below, How can I get this space on mine? ... And when will 1.6 be available to use live as I didnt have any of these probs with the 1.6 Demo thats available now!
Good work by the way... :P
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by trebor29.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
trebor29 wrote:

Hi, Think I posted this before but cant find where I posted it now!

I can't find where you posted before under your current username. Maybe you posted your question under an alias?

Anyway, I recommend that you read Before you ask for help with template issues ... If that doesn't help, please provide details of your website and how we can see the problem for ourselves. Thank you. :)
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3 by trebor29
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. It was the template.. well done! lol :-)
Gutted because I liked that one. Ive tried it in several other templates and they all work perfec...
Thanks again for your help.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds