Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Images/cat_title_head_bg.gif not appearing properly in Chrome.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #1 by inphx
EDIT: 1.5.11 / Joomla 1.5.15.

It looks fine in Firefox and IE8, but in Chrome the color is now extremely faint.

It had been working properly. I don't believe I changed anything in the forum (or general site template) since it was working previously, except perhaps the nophoto and s_nophoto images for avatars.

Any ideas?

Thank you.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by inphx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
inphx wrote:

It looks fine in Firefox and IE8, but in Chrome the color is now extremely faint.

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you just wrote. Are you describing this website?
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #3 by inphx
My forum. The image I referenced, which is in the section table header, doesn't appear properly in Chrome...the color is extremely faint.

EDIT: Some more info. The image is a gradient, solid top to faded bottom. It's set to repeat horizontally and placed top left.

If this is possible, what "seems" to be happening is that Chrome is reading is as placed bottom left, because when I change the placement to bottom left via FB as an experiment, the image appears in Firefox the same way it appears in Chrome (which makes sense because it looks like more of the bottom, faded part of the image is showing).

Also, there's another gradient image directly above it, and it works fine in all browsers. The scroll and position settings are exactly the same as the problem image.

Does that make any sense?
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by inphx.

Time to create page: 1.890 seconds