Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Problems with new topic icons

More
13 years 11 months ago #1 by silrem79
Hello all

I have a problem with new topic items, what I've added to my Kunena.
The first problem is, when I create a new post and select one of a topic icon, the icon is not taken and i can´t show it on the forums catagory. Only when i edit the post and select the icon again, it will be show up.

The second problem is, the alt tags for the icons in the post creation process (smile.class file) will not work.

My Kunena Version is the 1.5.9 .

Big thanks for feedback.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2 by Cerberus
Current supported version of kunena is K1.5.11 please upgrade yout versiion of kunena and try again. If after you have upgraded you still have issue then post here and i will try and sort you out :)

More
13 years 11 months ago #3 by silrem79
Hello Cerberus

Thx for the feedback. I have upgraded on 1.5.11 . There is no changing for both problems.

More
13 years 10 months ago #4 by silrem79
Hello again

Does anyone have a solution to the problem?

Thx

More
13 years 10 months ago #5 by fxstein
Are you using any third part SEO URL components?

If you have other components and plugins installed, can you try to disable them to narrow down the problem? This sounds like some sort of interference between something else and Kunena on your system.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 10 months ago #6 by sozzled
I have a suspicion that the user has a customised, non-standard or defective Kunena template installed. What Kunena template is being used? Can you provide a link to the website to help diagnose the problem, please? :)

Time to create page: 0.521 seconds