Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Top Banners on each category forum page

More
14 years 1 month ago #1 by travelbounty
Hi,

I have noticed on this forum that they have 468x60 banners and different advertiser banners are displayed by clicking on different categories... i want to do this on my website..

for example i have a travel forum where the categories are made up of country regions - Australian Travel Forum, North American Travel Forum. So i want to place an Australian banner ad when a user clicks on the 'Australian Travel Forum, then if a user clicks on the North American Travel Form i want the Top banner to show an american travel company advertising (not the australian), make sense?

Is this at all possible, id love to know how to do this.

FYI my website is www.travelbounty.com so you can get a better idea.

cheers,

Brenton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Do you want to know the answer to this question as an alternative solution to a similar question that you asked previously? :dry:

... or is this as an alternative to another similar question that you asked previously? :dry:

I don't know the answer. I'm merely trying to get the right kind of help to you.

More
14 years 1 month ago #3 by travelbounty
sozzled wrote:

Do you want to know the answer to this question as an alternative solution to a similar question that you asked previously? :dry:

... or is this as an alternative to another similar question that you asked previously? :dry:

I don't know the answer. I'm merely trying to get the right kind of help to you.

sorry, no this is a totally different question (sorry im a newbie at all this), this is in regards to the top leaderboard banners (not advertising in the actual forum spaces - categories), this is on the header of each page...

More
14 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
In relation to the other questions that you have asked: are you finished with knowing about either or both of them? :unsure:

More
14 years 1 month ago #5 by travelbounty
yes sorry, they did my questions were answered on the other ones :)

More
14 years 1 month ago #6 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds