Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Gainsboro Pro

More
14 years 2 months ago #11 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re:Gainsboro Pro
FYI

@quilla one of our most active moderators and author of these templates is currently dealing with family related issues that have cut him off from the internet for extended periods of time.
I am certain that he will respond and help as soon as it is possible.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #12 by Hils
Replied by Hils on topic Re:Gainsboro Pro
That's all it took. Information! I know that @quila has been brilliant on these forums and the lack of reponse just didn't make sense.

Now we know there is a problem and that we aren't just being ignored we can wait.

It wasn't comfortable posting as I have and I hope it hasn't made things difficult for you @quila - come back soon! you have done some brilliant templates.

Hils

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #13 by mindriot
Replied by mindriot on topic Re:Gainsboro Pro
Yep ok likewise, I feel bad now.

My apologies, thanks for sorting the perspective. Consider comments retracted please. Further I will go blank certain posts on TK forum as well.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by mindriot.

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds