Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Gainsboro Pro

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #1 by Hils
Gainsboro Pro was created by Hils
Could you please advise where www.templatekunena.com/ has gone? I have the paid Gainsboro version and need to upgrade! I understood they were associated with kunena.

Thank you

Hils

doh - should be in Templates - please move!
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Hils. Reason: posters inability to choose right section!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Gainsboro Pro
Hello,

You need to contact the author of this topic : www.kunena.com/forum/111-templates-and-d...-template-kunena-15x

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3 by Hils
Replied by Hils on topic Re:Gainsboro Pro
Thank you for the response. I have pmed @quila to request a response here - he might not be viewing this post as it is in the wrong thread - sorry again!

Hils

More
14 years 3 months ago #4 by Hils
panic over - the template site is back online - phew!

www.templatekunena.com/

Hils

More
14 years 3 months ago #5 by Hils
As a courtesy and thank you to the Developer of Gainsboro Free, I purchased the pro version from www.templatekunena.com/ . That site now seems to be unmonitored and not updated (it is announcing Kunena 1.5.6 as the latest version!).

I see that support is being given for the free version of Gainsboro in this forum.

Having recommended Gainsboro several times as well as using it myself, I need to know if it is/has been updated in tandem with Kunena ie 1.5.9 as of today.

The last response from TKAdmin was telling me to wait to upgrade to 1.5.8 and that was two months ago!
www.templatekunena.com/index.php/support...nena-157-a-gainsboro

Please advise what is going on or should I just abandon Gainsboro Pro despite having paid for it.

Hils

More
14 years 3 months ago #6 by JerryLeeLewis
Replied by JerryLeeLewis on topic Re:Gainsboro Pro
what is going there

are updates for latest Kunena ?????

i will not pay for old Versions!!!!

Has anyone Contact to the admins of the Side
???

Please let me know

More
14 years 2 months ago #7 by mindriot
Replied by mindriot on topic Re:Gainsboro Pro
My advice, waste of time and money.

I purchased a membership with using one of their templates in mind, extremely long delays if you get a response at all, tried to use template 5 times on different installations, different serious problems every single time, not one single successful use

Over 2 months I hardly got any responses and the couple I did get were way too late to be of any use or help.

Lost my patience and temper and left a message in their forum requesting a full refund, 9 days have passed and there has been no response whatsoever.

In another day I will start aggressively pursuing the matter, Im not letting this issue pass.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #8 by Hils
It's my understanding that @quila - an extremely helpful mod on this forum - is the person responsible for these templates and I am very disappointed that there has been no response to this thread.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Hils.

More
14 years 2 months ago #9 by JerryLeeLewis
Replied by JerryLeeLewis on topic Re:Gainsboro Pro
hmm i think i will not buy a Template ;)

More
14 years 2 months ago #10 by mindriot
Replied by mindriot on topic Re:Gainsboro Pro
Well I hate to speak bad of anyone but wasted time and effort is too much, even if a resolution hadnt been possible I probably would have accepted to just be ignored like that relating to something youve spent money on is just inexcuseable.

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds