Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Basic resizing question

More
14 years 3 months ago #1 by dubrodrig
If you go to my forum, edmaddicts.net/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=128

You will see it fits neatly within the two sidebars. Everything works beautifully until someone goes to submit a new thread or reply. Once this happens, kunea runs under the right side bar and the text box extends to it as if it's not even there. How do I edit it so it will fit and look clean?

Login: demo1 pw: demo1

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Basic resizing question
Thank you for your question and for giving us the basic information we need to help. Unfortunately, though, I cannot login to your forum. When I attempt to login, I received the following message:

Your registration process is not yet complete! Please check again your email for further instructions that have just been resent. If you don't find the email, check your spam-box. Make sure that your email account options are not set to immediately delete spam. If that was the case, just try logging in again to receive a new instructions email.

You need to enable the account.

From the little that I saw, you are using a user-modified Kunena template. You are also using a RocketTheme template with a number of Rokbox features. As we have discovered on numerous occasions, many of the RocketTheme plugins simply do not work with Kunena. Try disabling those plugins to see if this improves your situation. It may not fix the problem, but it's worth a try. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.489 seconds