Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Where to download templates?

More
14 years 3 months ago #1 by dbeezley
I have hunted and searched everywhere I can think. I see discussions about templates, but I find nowhere a reference to where to download a template. I would hope there would be a central place to select templates, but even if I could find something, that would be a start.

I have a new Joomla site I'm developing and I'd like to find some way to get some reasonable color-scheme matches without going to a lot of time and trouble. I've got a lot of other things to get done. I tried, in the Kunena configuration, to have it use the Joomla template, but that messed up all the layout.

In case anyone wants to see what I have and recommend something that would fit in better than the basic blue, look here: project.beezley.net

Thanks, Doug

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds