- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Please read
Before you ask for help with template issues ...
Question How to set Kunema width?
16 years 11 months ago #31338
by ciroalves
How to set Kunema width? was created by ciroalves
Hi Folks,
I'm trying to set Kunema to fit middle+right columns.
I'm not sure if it is a Kunema set or a template problem.
If you take a look to my site, www.nitromodelismo.com.br/fireboard-forum.html
you will see, by the border, that the template is using all the middle + right area, but Kunema is not using it.
My template.css file has this config: #leftwrapleftonly{width:100%;}
If there is some good soul to help me on it, I will appreciate
I'm attaching my template.css file.
I'm trying to set Kunema to fit middle+right columns.
I'm not sure if it is a Kunema set or a template problem.
If you take a look to my site, www.nitromodelismo.com.br/fireboard-forum.html
you will see, by the border, that the template is using all the middle + right area, but Kunema is not using it.
My template.css file has this config: #leftwrapleftonly{width:100%;}
If there is some good soul to help me on it, I will appreciate

I'm attaching my template.css file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 11 months ago #31339
by ciroalves
Replied by ciroalves on topic Re:How to set Kunema width?
new try to attacht the template.css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 11 months ago #31340
by ciroalves
Replied by ciroalves on topic Re:How to set Kunema width?
One more try...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 11 months ago #31347
by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re:How to set Kunema width?
Hi,
try this
template.css line 323
Regards
try this
template.css line 323
#mainbody {
padding:0;
width:100%;
}
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 11 months ago #31364
by ciroalves
Replied by ciroalves on topic Re:How to set Kunema width?
Hey @quila,
It worked perfect!!!
Thank you very much!!!
Ciro.
It worked perfect!!!
Thank you very much!!!
Ciro.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds