Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Adding a category menu module to the side of the forum

More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #31091 by sanjib
Hello Everyone,

I wish to add a menu to the side of my forum (on www.myyogaclub.com ). At the moment I am using a default joomla menu module, but everytime to click a link it logs you out for some reasons.

Does anyone know of any tips as to how I can add a forum category module next to my forum.... many thanks

Sanjib
Last edit: 16 years 11 months ago by sanjib.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds