Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Default_ex Design questions

More
14 years 6 months ago #1 by Ratman
Hi all!

I´m using Kunena a few months now and last week I changed the template on my site from "Default" to "Default_ex" because I experienced the "wrong order bug".

So far, so good. Now I want to change some things to make the forum fit better into my site ( www.oldmenracing.de ).

1. I have put new pictures for the forum-buttons in the thread view and I want them to build a single row between the forum post and the signature, just like it is in the "Default" Template. I have done some experiments with the "div.fb_message_buttons_row" Section in the kunena.forum.css and tried with "float:left", but this makes the buttons at the top and bottom look ugly, they overlap.

2. How can I swap the block with the user´s avatar in the thread view from right to left (like in the "Default" Template) ?

Maybe my little screenshot will make things clearer...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #2 by mikledo
zu 2.
schau mal hier

look here
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by mikledo.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3 by Ratman
Danke für den Hinweis, ich werd mich da mal reinarbeiten. Ist nicht ganz leicht für mich, kenne mich in PHP nicht sehr gut aus :)

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #4 by Karl-Heinz
Hi,

änder mal das in Deiner .css(components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/kunena.forum.css)

und ersetze Deine durch diese (components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/images/)

und diese

Ist nur ein Vorschlag ... B)
Sieht in etwa so aus:

PHP: 5.2.9
MySQL: 5.0.51-log
Joomla: 1.5.22
Kunena: 1.6.1
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Karl-Heinz.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5 by Ratman
Moin Karl-Heinz.

Vielen herzlichen Dank, das sieht wirklich deutlich besser aus. Ich habe mich noch nicht allzu sehr um die Details des Forums gekümmert. Bisher nur die Buttons durch solche vom "blue_vis" Template (Fireboard) ersetzt. Nun wollte ich halt erstmal das Design in Richtung des alten "Default" Template abwandeln, weil meine User über die Änderung meckern. Ich bin mir noch nicht sicher, welche Absätze ich vertauschen muss..

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #6 by Karl-Heinz
Hi,
freut mich, dass es Dir gefällt.
Ich kann Dir nur empfehlen, die Änderung des Templates in einem überschaubaren Rahmen zu lassen, da die Dateien bei jedem update erneut angepaßt werden müssen. War zumindest bislang so.
Gruß
K.-H.

PHP: 5.2.9
MySQL: 5.0.51-log
Joomla: 1.5.22
Kunena: 1.6.1
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Karl-Heinz.

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds