Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question use forum on full page

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #1 by arabhishek
i have installed kunena 1.5.5 on my site.My joomla site has modules in both right and left side of the page.so articles are displayed between them.after i installed kunena,just to display my all the modules on the left and right side,kunena is being displayed between them in the small space making it look very congested.I would like to display kunena on my full page hiding the modules on right side or both left and right side.just as it is like on www.kunena.com.how to do that?
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by arabhishek.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by etusha
Replied by etusha on topic Re: use forum on full page
u should learn the Joomla

goo site/administrator -- module --

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #3 by arabhishek
Sorry,I didnt understand.Actually in the module manager,i can't see any option to edit the modules so that they are seen on selected pages only. all the modules are set to show on all pages and i cant edit that.can you please explain it in a bit detail as i m a new joomla user.I m running joomla 1.5.14
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by arabhishek.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4 by speedman
Replied by speedman on topic Re:use forum on full page
Do not publish your main modul and other modul on your Forum
You will see a box, where you will publish your joomla modul.
You should uncheck FORUM in this list.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds