Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Testers Needed. Apply within...

More
15 years 2 months ago #1 by whouse
The Kunena team is in need of qualified testers to help us ensure that the quality of this component is second to none. If you are willing to work for peanuts :P and the satisfaction in knowing that you helped test and release the best forum component for Joomla, please send me a PM with the following:

Testing experience/qualifications
Availability for testing
Testing environment/platforms available to you

Once you have done this and we have had time to look over your application to the testing team, I will get back with you on the status of your application. If approved, you will receive further instructions.

Thanks to all who apply.

Whouse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #2 by etusha
test beta version (not find error in PHP )
find if are error with FF Chrome IE etc etc
but im not a php programmer

More
15 years 2 months ago #3 by cowboysdude
HOW did I miss this? LOL If you guys EVER need anything tested let me know.. I'm there...

B)

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #4 by Nigel Aves
I would be more than happy to help out.

I have an SQA background so know how to "hurt" software :S I also knopw how to hurt programmers but that's another story.

As I run my own web server I have a mirror test site (used this to upgrade from Fireboard first) so nothing can get really hurt on my "real site".

Please let me know how I can help.

I'm especially interested in Community Builder integration and also getting a "native" to Joomla 1.5.x version of the forum.

BUT .... ask and will hammer it.

You guys have done a great job.

Nigel

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #5 by snk
Hello there,

I am going to use Kunena on many web sites of mine. I was heavily using fireboard and I had written some pieces of code in order to bring it to my measurements. i can't claim that I am a killing programmer but for sure I claim that I understand coding and at least I modify things to serve my own needs.

I test kunena anyway, so why not to do it with your own way..

If you need some spare fingers give me a shout.

cheers.

More
15 years 1 week ago #6 by drocksvold
I have minimal skills in PHP, but I am willing to put it through the paces in Joomla. I have access to a webserver and also have a dual-boot setup on my desktop that I can hammer away on the sites with (Ubuntu8.04/Vista 64bit)... I have installed J 1.5.10 on the webserver on a site that is not live and I will be having some other friends help me break it Kunena (1.5) CB etc...

I too am looking for CB integration so I will be learning a bunch of these on the fly. If you don't mind someone willing to work for peanuts, I don't have a problem helping out... Just let me know what you need.

More
14 years 11 months ago #7 by alivebyscience
Ahh. Peanuts, is it? So it's a paying job then!

I've been implementing, installing and testing software for 20 years as a reseller. For 10 of those years I've been working with web, database and email technologies. Of all the types of testing I'd classify my strength as "user" testing. That includes user interface and CSS.

I'm a Joomla 1.5 only junkie. Other extensions that I commonly use are JoomSuite User, JomSocial, Virtue Mart, Projectfork, iJoomla (and modules for other email marketing groups where Joomla users are sync'd with the email host), and more. Magento is on my radar for later this summer.

I'm available 2-12 hours a week beginning now. I use XAMPP under XP at home, and web servers with RHEL and CentOS.

If I might be useful drop me a line.

More
14 years 11 months ago #8 by Matias
To help us:

Just download our latest beta release and report any bugs you find (please check if it has already been reported) in Kunena 1.5 forums.

More
14 years 1 week ago #9 by canemvn

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds