Kunena 5.1.18 Released (30 Jun 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.18 [K 5.1.18] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

Question Agora > Kunena - error in tables

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #1 by peterdyhr
I've tried the converter for converting Agora 3.0.137 to a new Kunena 1.5.12 installation.
I get all data except the messages itself. In all fora it counts the number of threads allrigt, but they are all empty.
This is the errormessage when I try to convert:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'KunenaConvertersModelKunenaConverters::_insertData failed. (Duplicate entry '1' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO jos_fb_categories (id,name,published,parent,ordering,pub_access,pub_recurse,admin_access,admin_recurse) VALUES ('1','Offentligt Forum','1','0','1','0','1','0','1'))' in /home/www/mysite.dk/administrator/components/com_kunenaconverters/models/kunenaconverters.php:367 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/mysite.dk/administrator/components/com_kunenaconverters/models/kunenaconverters.php(129): KunenaConvertersModelKunenaConverters->_insertData('fb_categories', Array) #1 /home/www/mysite.dk/administrator/components/com_kunenaconverters/models/kunenaconverters.php(35): KunenaConvertersModelKunenaConverters->_importAgoraForums() #2 /home/www/mysite.dk/administrator/components/com_kunenaconverters/controllers/kunenaconverters.php(37): KunenaConvertersModelKunenaConverters->agora() #3 /home/www/mysite.dk/libraries/joomla/application/co in /home/www/mysite.dk/administrator/components/com_kunenaconverters/models/kunenaconverters.php on line 367
Does anyone have a clue to help me?
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by peterdyhr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by snilloconator
What converter are you using? I just did this 2 days ago with great success.

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by Enes
I also use this extension to convert Agora > Kunena and it is done successfully. What convertor did you use?

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #4 by peterdyhr
Yes that's the one I used too.
I'm wondering if it could be because I have 2 parts of my forum, 1 for registrered users and 1 for members only.
I see all headlines for the threads in "Subject" and even read the popups, but all the threads themselves are not showing when you click them.
Members, Answers, subjects and sections are all there, but categories are not shown and the value in the backend is 0.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by peterdyhr.

More
9 years 8 months ago #5 by peterdyhr
I found the solution myself.
I had categories with the same name i both fora.
Once I renamed one of them, it converted everythig - even photos and pdf's.
Problem solved.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds