Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important Help getting set up

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #1 by Sonic
Help getting set up was created by Sonic
Thanks so much for such a great forum for Joomla, I'm looking forward to getting it going.

On install of 1.5 I'm seeing this error.

Warning: require_once(/home/fligh10/public_html/joomla/components/com_mypms/class.mypms.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fligh10/public_html/joomla/components/com_kunena/kunena.php on line 197

Anything I can do to fix er up? Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Sonic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re: Help getting set up
Hi Sonic,

You can not install Kunena or you have successful installed kunena and you see that warning?

If you have already installed kunena check in the configuration of kunena "Integration" -> "Private messaging component", You have selected messaging component which is not installed on your site.

Regards

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by Sonic
Replied by Sonic on topic Re: Help getting set up
That's exactly what it was...thanks so much for the very speedy and most helpful reply!

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds