Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question K 1.5.12 ETA?

More
13 years 11 months ago #1 by jeff_j_dunlap
K 1.5.12 ETA? was created by jeff_j_dunlap
I have a number of small hacks in my Kunena installation and would like to do another modification.

If K 1.5.12 is a week or two away, I would prefer to wait.

Please advise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: K 1.5.12 ETA?
Never K1.5 branch has ended with K1.5.11 the next revision will be K1.6 and the alpha for that is comming very soon.

More
13 years 11 months ago #3 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: K 1.5.12 ETA?
We are actually focused on Kunena 1.6, so Kunena 1.5.12 will be not released soon.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: K 1.5.12 ETA?
K 1.5.12 will probably be the end-of-life version for the K 1.5 series and it attempts to resolve a few of the problems that arose from K 1.0 thru K 1.5. As xillibit wrote, the development team is focused on K 1.6 although one or two improvements may be backported to the version of K 1.5.12 released to the public. No promises there.

It is also unlikely that K 1.5.12 will have much use in the future other than how it is currently being used: K 1.5.12 is used here at www.kunena.com ! :)

More
13 years 10 months ago #5 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: K 1.5.12 ETA?
Actually there's no major reasons why we couldn't release K1.5.12 soon. It seems to be fairly stable and fixes a few issues.

Time to create page: 0.588 seconds