Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important template failure after posting a message

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #1 by kriztan
Hello, I'm using Joomla 1.5.17 with Kunena 1.5.11 on my site. I think something is wron, because I will always get a template failure when I post a message. There's only Text. Look at the picture. Can anybody help me?
Kriztan

Thanks a lot.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by kriztan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, kriztan, and welcome to the forum.

I've seen one or two reports of problems like yours but I was unable to find what caused them in the past. I have a feeling that the problems were the result of (a) corrupted Kunena installation or (b) a site configuration incompatibility with Kunena.

Whatever has caused your problem, it would help us if you enabled "debug" mode to see if Joomla can show you what errors it has detected in processing the page. If that doesn't produce any solid evidence, it would be a big help if you could share with us the URL of your website.

I would also suggest that, while you're waiting for a response, you might like to look at K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first for tips on how to go about solving your problem. Thanks :)
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 11 months ago #3 by kriztan
Thanks for your reply. I've reinstalled kunena for the second time and the problem seems to be fixed.

Time to create page: 1.462 seconds