Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question install missing files? getting php error page, please help!

More
14 years 1 week ago #1 by killtheradio
The forum installed successfully, and I created the link to the forum on my top menu fine. When I click on the menu to take me to the forum, I get the following error page:

Warning: require_once(/home/reform95/public_html/components/com_mypms/class.mypms.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/reform95/public_html/components/com_kunena/kunena.php on line 197

When I look at the files installed on my site, I can't even fine the com_mypms/class.mypms.php directory/file.

I tried uninstalling the kunena and reinstalling it, but still the same error.

I am using the latest stable versions of both joomla and kunena. both my mysql and php are at versions 5+.

What am I doing wrong? Can someone please help. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #2 by @quila
Hi,
what is your configuration in Kunena for Integration -> Enable private messaging option??

If you don't use any component for private messaging set it to "No" and Save
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by @quila.

More
14 years 1 week ago #3 by killtheradio
Yes! That's all it was. I did want to allow people to PM each other, but I guess I have to install the PM component first. Thanks for your help!

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds