Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Upgrade from Kunena 1.5.9 to 1.5.11 = save, apply and cancel button are gone!

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #1 by bobthebob01
Hi,

my site runs on J1.5.15 and i upgraded from K1.5.9 to K1.5.11.

Everything seems to be working excepted that when i access any configuration of kunena, i can not save or apply or even cancel as these buttons are all gone.

Am i the only with this problem?

is there a fix?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #2 by bobthebob01
Update: I actually found the problem. it's the file toolbar.kunena.php that has no content.
It looks like a previous similar issue with that very same file where it gets corrupted during installation.

I just uploaded the file manually that i extracted from the download install file. And it's working now

@dev: i think there is definitely something to check here. If you need more info, let me know.

(ps: i've been installing joomla site with various components for years on that very same machine and environment, and never accoutered that problem. It's got to come from kunena and not joomla or my system)

cheers

More
13 years 10 months ago #3 by bobthebob01
Hi,

I just installed the latest stable version of kunena on Joomla 1.5.18 and all the top right button (of kunena) are gone !!!!

it is the same problem that i had last time: www.kunena.com/forum/135-installation-up...utton-are-gone#44526

I'm not sure what create that problem, my deve environment is MAMP on snow leopard.
It's weird cause i develop a lot of site and test a lot of extensions and Kunena is the only one doing so.

anyhow, for those who have the same problem the fix is there: www.kunena.com/forum/135-installation-up...utton-are-gone#44526

ciao

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds