Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Broken Links - where to .htaccess & error.php go?

More
14 years 1 month ago #1 by shane
I have just migrated the Fireboard 1.0.5rc2 on my Joomla 1.0.15 site to Kunena 1.0.11. The migration worked perfectly, but links to posts found in content items - articles and blogs - are now broken.

I found the FAQ info on the Kunena Migration Issues WIKI , and have searched this forum extensively, but nowhere does anyone say where exactly to place the error.php and the associated .htaccess file .

Do these files go in the root directory of the website, in the public_html directory of the web host, in the com_kunena folder?

Can someone who has successfully installed these files provide some illumination please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
There is no support for Joomla 1.0.15.

For J! 1.5 websites, the .htaccess file should reside in the root directory of your domain (or subdomain, if you have domain redirection in effect).

I don't know anything about error.php, I'm sorry to say.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #3 by Matias
I believe that both files were ment to be in the same directory. Same idea should work in J1.0, but you would have to change redirect rules..

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds