Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Upgrade Process Fatal Error "Class fx_Upgrade"

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #1 by masteryoda1047
Hi,

just tried to update kunena to the current branch 1.0.11 and got some fatal error message:

Warning: include_once(/var/www/webdav/intranet/joomla/administrator/components/com_kunena/lib/fx.upgrade.class.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/webdav/intranet/joomla/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/kunena.install.php on line 43

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/var/www/webdav/intranet/joomla/administrator/components/com_kunena/lib/fx.upgrade.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/webdav/intranet/joomla/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/kunena.install.php on line 43

Fatal error: Class 'fx_Upgrade' not found in /var/www/webdav/intranet/joomla/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/kunena.install.php on line 75

The board seems to be working. Do i have to be worried?

Edit: the file fx.upgrade.class.php is really missing in above path
Edit2: i reinstalled Version 1.0.8 and it went smooth

regards
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by masteryoda1047.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2 by masteryoda1047
i've done a chmod 777 on the administrator/components/com_kunena path and now it works as expected!

cya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds