Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question latest version code missing in toolbar.kunena.php

More
14 years 2 months ago #1 by bluebirdnet
Just installed and it went well, no errors. But trying to goto Kuena component causes this error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in
/var/www/cms/administrator/components/com_kunena/toolbar.kunena.php on line 92

ouch look at this, thats line 92 "bre" there is a bunch of code missing!
Code:
case "showprofiles": CKunenaToolbar::_PROFILE_MENU(); break; case "showsmilies": CKunenaToolbar::_SHOWSMILEY_MENU(); bre

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

If you do a search here, you will find plenty of threads speaking about this issue here. The joomla! installer sometimes corupts the files, so re-upload with a FTP client the file administrator/components/com_kunena/toolbar.kunena.php on your server.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3 by villager
xillibit wrote:

Hello,

If you do a search here, you will find plenty of threads speaking about this issue here. The joomla! installer sometimes corupts the files, so re-upload with a FTP client the file administrator/components/com_kunena/toolbar.kunena.php on your server.

Same problem for me. Did a search on the forum. Found the same solution as above. Does not do the trick.
Using Joomla. Using Fantastico just uploaded latest version (1.5.15).

Installed Kunena for the first time, using latest version. Got the same error.

Manually uploaded administrator/components/com_kunena/toolbar.kunena.php. Same error.

Deleted Kunena. Downloaded again. Uploaded again. Says I did it successfully. In Joomla 1.5 Clicked on Components and selected Kunena Forum. Same error.

What am I doing wrong?

More
14 years 2 months ago #4 by xillibit
Just delete manually all the files in administrator/components/com_kunena and re-upload them with FTP or manually, don't use the joomla extensions installer.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #5 by villager
Deleted all from server. Used FTP to upload new. 610 files. Repeated selection from Joomla administrator menu (components) exactly same error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/xxxxxx12/public_html/xxxxxxxxx.com/administrator/components/com_kunena/toolbar.kunena.php on line 92
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by villager.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #6 by xillibit
Are-you that the kunena 1.5.9 archive isn't corrupted ?

Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by xillibit.

More
14 years 2 months ago #7 by villager
For some reason, the file in the adminstrator directory was not updating. Did it manually with the toolbar. Now it works. Thanks

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds