Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question I've imported messages by a sql query but it doesn't work fine

More
14 years 1 month ago #1 by jborras
Hi, first of all, I think there is no message that helps on my problem and I open this new one. If it exist, sorry.

Second, my English it's not so god as I want, perhaps I've a lot of errors, sorry again.

Well, I've installed kunena and I have a lot of messages of an old forum writed in asp from an old web. It have been given to me in a csv and I've imported to mysql by some sql sentences. I imported messages to jos_fb_messages and text to jos_fb_messages_text.

The importation works ok and in the main page I can see there is my messages avaliable. After synchronize post I can see last message of every forum, this author an number of responses, all seems ok. But when I try to open a forum it say there is no messages in it, and if I try to acces directly to a message it shows "there is a bad id" it makes me a link like "index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=25&func=view&catid=2&id=1#1827" and if I change to "index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=25&func=view&catid=2&id=1827" I can see the message (because my id message is 1827)

any idea to make it work correctly?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2 by jborras
Ok,
I've resolved my problem.
I detected that I've entered a ban number on thread column. I've editet this columns and I think now its working correctly.

I've put as a thread the number of the message id where the parent are 0 and the number of the parent where it have a parent and the column parent are !=0

Is it correct? if anyone can answer it and colose this forum...

thanks again.

More
14 years 1 month ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

The explanation is the parent is 0 when the message is the parent, else parent is the id of the parent message. And for thread is the id of the parent message even for the parent, i think that is clear.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds