Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question i upgrade from 1.08 to 1.5.9 and all works , but

More
14 years 1 month ago #1 by astrogoal
in forum administration (also in annunces and in rules) the field intestation don't read my html.. so i lost my graphics...
Have i change kunema css?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
I answered this exact, same question only a couple of hours ago. :blink: Is today "Let's Upgrade K 1.0.8 Day"? - see Help with text style in header .

For a long time (I can't remember which version of Kunena the change occurred) the support for HTML in Announcements and Forum Descriptions stopped. I think happened about the time of K 1.5.3 - it could have been earlier - so I am surprised that you have only now discovered the problem. Use BBCode for forum descriptions and announcements.

More
14 years 1 month ago #3 by fxstein
A long time ago we changed from html to bbcode on all forum headers. This was done to support private group forums where members can potentially define forum headers. Please convert you html to bbcode and you should be fine simply use and [img] tags for any graphics you want to embed.

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #4 by astrogoal
i thank you all very much, i'm sorry, i don't speak english very well, so i don't found the old post. THANKS
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by astrogoal.

More
14 years 1 month ago #5 by astrogoal
Hello!!!! i'm sorry for duplication of 3d. But now i'm very happy, with my latest Kunena version :D

Have a look.. do you remember? :D

kunena upgrade

You are great!!!

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #6 by astrogoal
i read this:

sozzled wrote:

This is a great question, MeaKitty. (I hope you don't mind that I've changed the subject)

In older versions of Kunena, images were positioned inline. Somehow, somewhere along the timeline, someone changed this behaviour and now images are displayed leftmost and on a separate line from the text. For example, (Note: I did not insert any line-breaks in the BBcode):

Code:
[img]http://www.kunena.com/components/com_kunena/template/default/images/kunena.logo.png[/img][img]http://www.kunena.com/components/com_kunena/template/default/images/kunena.logo.png[/img]
will appear as ... not side-by-side as you might expect.

I've tried to "outsmart" the BBcode but, I admit, I haven't been able to do this. I, too, would like to see this counter-intuitive behaviour corrected.

If you try to position an image centrally or rightmost, you do this another way:
Code:
[center][img]http://www.kunena.com/components/com_kunena/template/default/images/kunena.logo.png[/img][/center] [right][img]http://www.kunena.com/components/com_kunena/template/default/images/kunena.logo.png[/img][/right]
as shown below: But, if you want to position an image to the left (or right) inline with your text, I haven't figured out how to do that, sorry. :(

so - from two images - i create a new image side by side, but (i don't know if is it strange) the new image was automatically resize, even if i insert the real size and even if i don't attribute a size. The image is ever resize... :(
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by astrogoal.

More
14 years 1 month ago #7 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Ovesized images
Oversized images are automatically resized. See Uploaded Image Resizing and Resize image to 100% not 90% .

Time to create page: 0.705 seconds