Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question FB 1.0.5 on J1.0 ---> K1.5.9 on J1.5

More
14 years 1 month ago #1 by Hemd
Hello all,

I am trying to migrate from FireBoard 1.0.5 RC1 on Joomla 1.0.15 to Kunena 1.5.9 on Joomla 1.5.14.

So far I migrated Joomla from 1.0 to 1.5 and migrate the FB tables to the new Joomla version site. Now I tried to install Kunena 1.5.9, with succes. I thought. I get the following errors, when I go to the Kunena component:

* Your Kunena installation is incomplete!

Notice

* Because of the above errors your Forum is now Offline and Forum Administration has been disabled.

* Possible reasons for this error:
* 1) Kunena installation process has failed or timed out (try to install it again)
* 2) You have manually modified or removed some of the Kunena tables from your database
* You can find solutions to the most common issues on our community documentation wiki: Kunena Documentation Wiki
* Our support forum can be found from: www.kunena.com

What should I do to get this migration to work properly?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Because maybe there some tables missing, check with phpmyadmin all the tables that you have. So, you can try to reinstall kunena by using install from directory, in joomla! instlaler.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 1 month ago #3 by Hemd
xillibit wrote:

Hello,

Because maybe there some tables missing, check with phpmyadmin all the tables that you have. So, you can try to reinstall kunena by using install from directory, in joomla! instlaler.

Thanks for your reply.

How do I know what tables are missing?

I tried to reinstall Kunena by using install from directory, got this message:

I N S T A L L : Successful

php version: 5.2.12-2 (Required >= 5.0.3)
mysql version: 5.1.41-3 (Required > 4.1.19)

Went to the Kunena component and got the same error as I posted above. So it must be something with the tables, can you tell me what to do?

Thanks!

More
14 years 1 month ago #4 by xillibit
Just give me the list of tables begining by jos_fb_*, i will check what is missing.

More
14 years 1 month ago #5 by Hemd
xillibit wrote:

Just give me the list of tables begining by jos_fb_*, i will check what is missing.

categories
favorites
groups
ranks
sessions
smileys
subscriptions
users
version
whoisonline

These are the ones I have at the moment...

More
14 years 1 month ago #6 by xillibit
You have three tables missing, so before do the following things, backup your database and create new tables by using this, use phpmyadmin :
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__fb_announcement` ( `id` int(3) NOT NULL auto_increment, `title` tinytext NOT NULL, `sdescription` text NOT NULL, `description` text NOT NULL, `created` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `published` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `ordering` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0', `showdate` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1', PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__fb_attachments` ( `mesid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `filelocation` text NOT NULL, KEY `mesid` (`mesid`) ) DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__fb_moderation` ( `catid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `userid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `future1` tinyint(4) default '0', `future2` int(11) default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`catid`,`userid`) ) DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8

More
14 years 1 month ago #7 by Hemd
Thank you very very much!!

It looks like everything is fine now!

Hopefully you can see that for yourself in a while when the rest of site is migrated as planned ;-)

Again thanks for the great and extraordinary fast support!! _0_

More
13 years 4 months ago #8 by brenden
Hi all,

I'm running 1.5.13 and also getting the errors "Your Kunena installation is incomplete!".

My table list is:

jos_fb_announcement
jos_fb_categories
jos_fb_config
jos_fb_config_backup
jos_fb_favorites
jos_fb_groups
jos_fb_messages
jos_fb_messages_text
jos_fb_moderation
jos_fb_ranks
jos_fb_sessions
jos_fb_smileys
jos_fb_subscriptions
jos_fb_users
jos_fb_version
jos_fb_whoisonline

Do you know what's missing and what would be the similar script above I would need to run to fix it?

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #9 by xillibit
Hello,

Be carefull when you made change something directly on database, make a backup before to do something, the table attachments isn't present on your installation, so run this query under phpmyadmin :
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__fb_attachments` ( `mesid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `filelocation` text NOT NULL, KEY `mesid` (`mesid`) ) DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8

Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by xillibit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brenden

More
13 years 4 months ago #10 by brenden
Thanks, xillibit. Worked perfectly (of course).

A note for others: A small type in xillibit solution. CHARSET=utf should be CHARSET=utf8

Top stuff and top service as always. Thanks Kunena team (xillibit!)

Time to create page: 0.847 seconds