Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Installation of Kunena 1.5.3 on Joomla 1.5.11 by STRATO-Webhoster

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #1 by Semmelini
Hy, i've got quite a difficult problem with a new installation of kunena 1.5.3 on Joomla 1.5.11 onto a web-space at the STRATO-Web-Hoster.

As i can see, Kunena is beginning to install and the the installation is hanging and an Server 500 Error from the web-hoster is coming. Maybe that's a timeout-problem (30 second problem)

In the database no tables from kunena are created but in the Joomla-Frontend the "Kunena-Component"-Icon is visible, but it's not working

Error-Messages:
- Your Kunena installation is incomplete!
-Because of the above errors your Forum is now Offline and Forum Administration has been disabled.
- * Possible reasons for this error:
* 1) Kunena installation process has failed or timed out (try to install it again)
* 2) You have removed some of the Kunena tables from your database
* 3) Your database has been corrupted
* Our support forum can be found from: www.kunena.com

Did anybody had the same problems an could help me get this running? I think it's a timeout-problem with STRATO but maybe i can change the installation of kunena to get this fixed.

Greetings
Chris (getting mad with this!!) :woohoo:
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Semmelini.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi Semmelini, welcome to forum

did you try to install Kunena from directory? In this way you bypass the 30 second problem.

Regards
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by @quila.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #3 by Diarmiud
Hello,

I had the same problem at the hoster domainfactory.de with the Installation of Kunena 1.5.3 b1688 - Error 500.

The installation about the directory ist not possible because he don't find a xml... But I think, that is not the problem - it seems not to be a timeaout.

Any other ideas?

My PHP-Version: 5.2.8
My Database Version: 5.0.51
I use sh404sef with .htaccess

Apart from that a clean installation of 1.5.11.

Regards
Peter

www.autofahrer-aktuell.de
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Diarmiud.

More
14 years 10 months ago #4 by dayakcinta
when I installation of Kunena 1.5.3 on Joomla 1.5.11

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/xxxmyhost/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/toolbar.kunena.php on line 92

plese help me,

More
14 years 10 months ago #5 by Semmelini
Hy,

i installed kunena from the /tmp - folder, but that's not the problem, what i can see, is that all files of kunena are transferred to the right places (admin-Folder, components folder) but in the database no new tables are created.
Does anybody know how to debug the installer procedure of kunena?

My System-Info:
PHP erstellt für: SunOS localhost 5.10 Generic_125100-10 sun4v
Datenbankversion: 5.0.67-log
Datenbankzeichensatz: utf8_general_ci
PHP-Version: 5.2.9
Webserver: Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_fastcgi/2.4.6
PHP-Anbindung zum Webserver: cgi
Joomla!-Version: Joomla! 1.5.11 Production/Stable [ Vea ] 03-June-2009 03:30 GMT

It's all a new clean installation of joomla in the german version, maybe that's the problem?
But error 500 seems to me not a speacial problem of language versions....

Chris :silly:

More
14 years 9 months ago #6 by Semmelini
Hy folks,

i found the mistake, it's due to corrupted Tables of the former Fireboard-Forum.

For the migration i used the "com_migrator" Joomla-component, but this seems to have problems with the "ä,ö,ü"-spellings, so some of the tables are not migrated in the right way.

So i changed this manually with a text editor and create/import the corrupt tables with the phpmyadmin.

The corrupted tables are easy to find, u only had to copy the jos_fb_xxx tables under a different name, everytime there's an error, the "error 500" is coming in phpmyadmin.

Afterwards i installed kunena without any errors. It's running very good, great forum.

:woohoo:

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #7 by dayakcinta
I have succes Installation of Kunena 1.5.3 on Joomla 1.5.11 , the way solution to Installation of Kunena 1.5.3 on Joomla 1.5.11

1.Install from admin area/ Go to Extension Manager

2.Chose :Install from URL
Install URL: downloads.joomlacode.org/frsrelease/4/0/...b1688_2009-06-15.zip

3. Finish :lol: succes

Example visit my website : kiosparanormal.com

Just Share,
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by dayakcinta.

Time to create page: 0.605 seconds