Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question error message on install attempt

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by cybersalt
I am getting the following error(s) message when I try to install Kunena.

Warning: require_once(/data/in/c/csalt/www/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/kunena.install.php): failed to open stream: Stale NFS file handle in /data/in/c/csalt/www/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/component.php on line 270 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/data/in/c/csalt/www/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/kunena.install.php' (include_path='.:/data/etc/php') in /data/in/c/csalt/www/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/component.php on line 270

Any ideas what is going on and what the solution is?

Tim Davis
Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube Channel:
Cybersalt Consulting:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi cybersalt, welcome to forum

can you give as a more information, what version of Kunena you trying to install, version of Joomla, Data Base, PHP, and if you can activate Joomla debug and past here the result.

Thanks
Regards

More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by cybersalt
Thanks for asking @quilia. I discussed the error with my IP and he explained those messages are from a server error and not a problem with the install package.

I'm not surprised since there was nothing that came up in the forum regarding it when I searched.

Thanks.

Tim Davis
Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube Channel:
Cybersalt Consulting:

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds