Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Modified version of the conversion script - Get more data from phpBB3 to Kunena

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 3 days ago #1 by frold
Hey,

I did create this snippet you might wanna use to get more data from phpBB3 to Kunena the the converter script does?

Modify it for you needs. Backup before use. Use eg phpMyAdmin to run the sql.
Code:
# Move gender from phpBB3 to Kunena profile UPDATE jos_kunena_users JOIN phpbb_users ON (jos_kunena_users.userid = phpbb_users.user_id +61) SET jos_kunena_users.gender = phpbb_users.user_gender # Move location from phpBB3 to Kunena profile UPDATE jos_kunena_users JOIN phpbb_users ON (jos_kunena_users.userid = phpbb_users.user_id +61) SET jos_kunena_users.location = phpbb_users.user_from # Move Birthday from phpBB3 to Kunena profile UPDATE jos_kunena_users JOIN phpbb_users ON (jos_kunena_users.userid = phpbb_users.user_id +61) SET jos_kunena_users.birthdate = phpbb_users.user_birthday # Move icq, aim, yim, msnm from phpBB to Kunena Profile UPDATE jos_kunena_users JOIN phpbb_users ON (jos_kunena_users.userid = phpbb_users.user_id +61) SET jos_kunena_users.ICQ = phpbb_users.user_icq UPDATE jos_kunena_users JOIN phpbb_users ON (jos_kunena_users.userid = phpbb_users.user_id +61) SET jos_kunena_users.AIM = phpbb_users.user_aim UPDATE jos_kunena_users JOIN phpbb_users ON (jos_kunena_users.userid = phpbb_users.user_id +61) SET jos_kunena_users.YIM = phpbb_users.user_yim UPDATE jos_kunena_users JOIN phpbb_users ON (jos_kunena_users.userid = phpbb_users.user_id +61) SET jos_kunena_users.MSN = phpbb_users.user_msnm # Move website from phpBB to Kunena Profile (do it twice for website name and link) UPDATE jos_kunena_users JOIN phpbb_users ON (jos_kunena_users.userid = phpbb_users.user_id +61) SET jos_kunena_users.websitename = phpbb_users.user_website UPDATE jos_kunena_users JOIN phpbb_users ON (jos_kunena_users.userid = phpbb_users.user_id +61) SET jos_kunena_users.websiteurl = phpbb_users.user_website #Move interest from phpBB to Kunena Profile UPDATE jos_kunena_users JOIN phpbb_users ON (jos_kunena_users.userid = phpbb_users.user_id +61) SET jos_kunena_users.personalText = phpbb_users.user_interests
Last edit: 13 years 3 days ago by frold.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hkymre

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #2 by frold
I have updated the convertion script found here:

Feel free to test it

I was not able to get the birthday from phpBB3 --> Kunena
Attachments:

More
13 years 3 days ago #3 by frold
Anyone tested it and would it work for you?

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #4 by gatuko

frold wrote: Anyone tested it and would it work for you?

Hi Frold

I want to convert a PHPBB3 3.08 (99000 messages - 700 users - 9000 topics ) to Kunena 1.6.3 on Joomla 1.5 ( last versions )

All are test versions that i have instaled to test it...

I just test it and I get a memory error
Code:
Importing data from phpBB Connecting to Database... OK Populating Categories... OK OK Populating Messages Table... OK Populating Messages_Text Table... Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 524288 bytes) in /home/xxxxx.../xxxx.../xxxx.../converter/go.php on line 142

I look fireboard and the part that migrate OK... are in forum OK...

Thanks all from Spain...
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by gatuko.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #5 by gatuko

gatuko wrote:

Hi Frold

I want to convert a PHPBB3 3.08 (99000 messages - 700 users - 9000 topics ) to Kunena 1.6.3 on Joomla 1.5 ( last versions )

Code:
Importing data from phpBB Connecting to Database... OK Populating Categories... OK OK Populating Messages Table... OK Populating Messages_Text Table... Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 524288 bytes) in /home/xxxxx.../xxxx.../xxxx.../converter/go.php on line 142

Thanks all from Spain...

I test this version of converter too:
docs.kunena.org/index.php/PHPBB3_to_Kunena

And get the same error... :(
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by gatuko.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6 by stalkerMPRo

gatuko wrote:

gatuko wrote:

Hi Frold

Code:

Thanks all from Spain...

I test this version of converter too:
docs.kunena.org/index.php/PHPBB3_to_Kunena

And get the same error... :(

Do this on localhost! most hosts limits memory usage. i have done this on local XAMPP(u may use denver if u want)

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #7 by stalkerMPRo

frold wrote: I have updated the convertion script found here:

Feel free to test it

I was not able to get the birthday from phpBB3 --> Kunena

why?
phpbb3: 1986-2-11
fb: 1986-02-11

your code do this well
Code:
$birthdateDate = strtotime("1986-2-11"); $birthdateDate = date( "Y-m-d", $birthdateDate); //1986-02-11
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by stalkerMPRo.

More
12 years 11 months ago #8 by stalkerMPRo
that not works)
Code:
$frmt = explode("-", $row->user_birthday); $birthdateDate = sprintf("%04d-%02d-%02d", $frmt[2], $frmt[1], $frmt[0]);
try this

More
12 years 11 months ago #9 by frold

stalkerMPRo wrote: that not works)

Code:
$frmt = explode("-", $row->user_birthday); $birthdateDate = sprintf("%04d-%02d-%02d", $frmt[2], $frmt[1], $frmt[0]);
try this

Thanks I will try to build this into the convert script!!

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #10 by fsoares
Hi all,

Frold and stalkerMPRo I used the idea and made some aditions to the script...

Now convert attachments, rename attachments files/images, convert and rename avatars, correct the text tags for attachments, ...

NEW VERSION 20/05/2011

Migrator from phpBB3 to FireBoard (after to Kunena)

1.This migrator was designed and tested for migration from phpBB 3.0.5 to Fireboard 1.0.4 in Joomla 1.5 (so, update your phpBB3 forum to version 3.0.5 first!)
2.This is a MIGRATOR, so all data in fireboard tables will be cleared
3.The instalations must use default folder structure (phpBB3 3.0.5 and Fireboard 1.0.4)
4.This version convert and rename attached files/images and avatars
5.For large migrations:
->Must be run in a local server like MOWES(I used this) or XAMPP / WAMPP
->Must change this values in php.ini(below are values I used):
- max_execution_time = 1500
- memory_limit = 1024M
- post_max_size = 40M
- upload_max_filesize = 40M
(I tested in a database with: 16740 messages, 7119 topics and 44634 members)

I tested, after migration to Fireboard, the instalation of Kunena 1.6.4 and all works great!!!

The file is attaced here and also can be found at Conversor de forum phpBB3 para Fireboard e Kunena .

Thanks

Fernando Soares - Mantendo sua Tecnologia
Hospedagem Joomla e VirtueMart Hosting
twitter.com/fernando_soares
www.fernandosoares.com.br
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by fsoares. Reason: increase the understand of the process
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lelldorianx

Time to create page: 0.454 seconds