Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question SMF ->FB->Kunena - sth went wrong!

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by xdave78
Hey Guys,

I shortly converted my E107 Forum to SMF. Then I used the SMF2FB Converter to switch to Fireboard. And finally I graded up to Kunena.

now I´ve got a BIG Problem with the migrated Posts. In SMF everything was looking as intended. But now in Kunena it seems, that all Formates are wrecked up.

Now all the Format Tags are visible, so that the Posts are nearly unreadable. Like

Moin zusammen,<br />ich gammel hier immer noch auf den Malediven rum und der scheiss Frass haengt mir so langsam zum Halse raus.<br />Ich hoffe bei euch ist alles i.o <br />Ich trink derweil noch n paar von dem ekligen indischen Bier und mache mich&nbsp; hier auf der Insel mal auf die Suche nach nem Piktenstamm&nbsp; &nbsp; <br /><br />Bis naechste Woche....... <br /><br />LG Sascha

Sorry for my English. I´m from Germany ^^

So please - can someone give me a hint what went wrong?

Regards Dave
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by xdave78.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by Matias
It looks like SMF is using html instead of BBCode and your migrator didn't convert them. Or that converter was made for very old version of FB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds