Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question how to migrate data from an existing kunena forum to another kunena forum?

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by airnikez
how can i migrate user posts/topics and threads from an existing kunena forum to another kunena forum on another site?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by fxstein

airnikez wrote: how can i migrate user posts/topics and threads from an existing kunena forum to another kunena forum on another site?

Hi,

You will need access to a tool like phpmyadmin. Select all jos_fb (1.0&1.5) or jos_kunena (1.6) tables and export them to a file (if possible zip). Import them on the new server. For files like attachments and avatars it depends what version and avatar source you are using.

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by airnikez
so it's safe to directly export from the db, even the kunena forum vers. from site X is different from the kunena forum version from site Y?

I assume, there's no change in the database structure/table?

thanks!

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds