Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question installation problem with Kunena ... help me please !!

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by Robs
I try to install Kunena 1.5.12 on Joomla 1.5.18 and I have this error message:

componente Installa: DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'Kunena Forum', 'option=com_kunena', 0, 0, 'option=com_kunena', 'Kunena Forum', 'com_kunena', 0, 'js/ThemeOffice/component.png', 0, '', 1 )
SQL =
INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'Kunena Forum', 'option=com_kunena', 0, 0, 'option=com_kunena', 'Kunena Forum', 'com_kunena', 0, 'js/ThemeOffice/component.png', 0, '', 1 )
Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

I have installed MySQL 4.1.22 and phpMyAdmin 2.9.0

Can we help me please??
many thanks and best regards

R.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by etusha

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by Robs
Ok, many thanks for the answer ..

I tryed with the MySQL updated version.

regards

Robs

More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by Matias
"MySQL server has gone away"

Joomla does not detect MySQL timeouts, so it fails to connect back to database after copying the files. You need to increase MySQL connection timeout into 100-300 seconds depending on your environment.

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds