Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important Upgrade Kunena from Joomla 1.5.26 to Joomla 2.5.4

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by sbattitene
IN ENGLISH:
Upgrade Kunena from Joomla 1.5.26 to Joomla 2.5.4 ...
Hi, my site is made in Joomla 1.5.26 and is too great to make the upgrade to Joomla 2.5.4 (or 2.5.6) with Jupgrade or SPupgrade. So with other programs I was able to upgrade only sections / categories, items and users. Now I need to upgrade the Kunena which is at version 1.5.11 and I would like to become compatible with Joomla 2.5.4 without losing any data or post or indexing in search engines .. There is a program that allows me to upgrade Kunena forum only? Thanks in advance.

IN ITALIANO:
Salve, il mio sito è costituito in Joomla 1.5.26 ed è troppo grande perchè possa fare l'upgrade alla versione Joomla 2.5.4 (o 2.5.6) con Jupgrade o con SPupgrade. Quindi con altri programmi sono riuscito ad effettuare l'upgrade solo di sezioni/categorie, articoli ed utenti. Adesso mi necessita effettuare l'upgrade del Forum Kunena che è alla versione 1.5.11 e che vorrei diventasse compatibile con Joomla 2.5.4 senza però perdere né dati né post né l'indicizzazione nei motori di ricerca.. C'è un programma che mi permetta l'upgrade solo del forum Kunena? Grazie in anticipo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nguoiveday

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by sbattitene

More
11 years 7 months ago #3 by sozzled
We do not answer questions about K 1.5.x any more, sorry.

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds