Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question <strong> tags instead of bold tags in messages

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by skybax
Hi my forum uses
Code:
<strong>text</strong>
for the Bold button and it doesn't work and i want to change that code in
Code:
<b>text</b>
can someone tell me how i can do that? Thanks

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve relevance for search purposes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
This problem is caused by another plugin that you have installed. It is probably the RokCandy plugin from Rockettheme.

Please upgrade to K 1.6.4
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by skybax
i see.. bat still isn't there a way to modify the bold button function? because if i add it will work

More
12 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
The <strong> tags are a plugin override from some other extension that you are using. If you search for <strong> on this forum you will see many examples of what causes it and what you should do about it.

More
12 years 10 months ago #5 by skybax
thanks for the help

More
12 years 10 months ago #6 by skybax
For future members how will have this problem simply disable System - RokCandy plugin and all will work.

More
12 years 10 months ago #7 by sozzled
For a better, brighter, future, disable the RokCandy plugin and upgrade to K 1.6.4 ;)

Time to create page: 0.495 seconds