Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Original Kunena 1.5.11 files still available?

More
12 years 11 months ago #1 by oorzaak
Some time ago I made a topic on this forum concerning issues in a K 1.5.11 installation. This installation had run into trouble and trying to upgrading to 1.5.14 and/or 1.6.x resulted in even more trouble. Turned out that the guy who installed this site, made some hacks in the Kunena core files.

In order to get things straight I would like to re-install the site with the original K 1.5.11 files and then upgrade. But I do not have these files and I cannot find them for download either (which I can understand). Is it possible to get those files from someone?

Thanks, Frits
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikst

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by oorzaak
Sorry, I think this is no longer needed!

Frits

More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by fxstein
Yes - you can download pretty much all prior versions of Kunena at Joomlacode.org

Simple click on the package on the very left of the files list and it will take you to the list of all downloadable versions for that package.

Like here: joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs/?ac...&frs_package_id=4494

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
12 years 11 months ago #4 by oorzaak
Thanks anyway!

Frits

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds