Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question First page of a thread Fatal error: Out of memory ERROR

More
12 years 10 months ago #1 by itgl72
I've got a thread on my forum about 10 pages long, and page 2 on all are fine. There is something wrong with the first page though, it errors out at the bottom with the following:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 65273856) (tried to allocate 16 bytes) in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.base.php on line 693

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What exact Kunena version are-you using ?

You need to increase memory_limit in your php.ini ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by itgl72
It's an older version, 1.5.11, which I'm sure would have lead to someone saying I need to upgrade it first before they help me, LOL, I might have heard that around here once or twice before. NONE THE LESS, I can't upgrade it, some custom ACL stuff coded in. But just as an FYI in case anyone else ever comes across this, I noticed the error had something to do with a user's signature file. The last user to post in the page had a signature that had only a [ in it, he must have deleted his sig with an image and left the [ in there. After I edited his sig, the error went away and the post worked fine.

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds