Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How to change date?

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Deathlydad
Hi.

How do I change the date on every post, so that it goes from example: "Last Post by flunkyou2 1 hour, 40 minutes ago" to example: "Last Post by flunkyou2 1. marts 2011 kl. 14.55"?

I need date and time on every post and not how long ago it was written...

Sorry for my english, but hope you all understand :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: How to change date?
There is no officially endorsed or supported method of changing the date format in K 1.5.x.

If you want to show the date in your specific format in K 1.5.x then you will have to find some way to hack the template source code.

An easier way to make this change is to upgrade to K 1.6.3. K 1.6 has this date format already built in.

If you do not want to upgrade then that's your decision. If you do not know how to make the change yourself in K 1.5.x then you will have to wait for someone who is still has an interest in K 1.5.x to help (or employ someone to do the job for you).
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by Deathlydad
Replied by Deathlydad on topic Re: How to change date?
Sorry for being so slow :-)

I did the upgrade and it's working just like i wanted it to :-)

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds