Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Pagination issue in Userlist

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by soumyakollon1
Hello,

In Forum-->Userlist--> The pagination is not accurate. When i select display number from list of display dropdown list, it is showing << Start < Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next > End >>, but when i click on "2"nd page of pga navigation, it showing all the results and pagination disappears.

Pls help me

Thank you in advnace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
What version of Kunena are you using?

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by soumyakollon1
kunena 1.5.13 is the version of kunena that i am using.

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
There were many problems with the pagination in the K 1.5.x userlist. These problems will not be fixed in that version. If you want to fix those problems we recommend that you upgrade to K 1.6.3.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #5 by soumyakollon1
Pls get me a way to resolve this issue. If it is a bug, please resolve it. Since I won't be able to upgrade my version.

If this problem exists, I need to remove this pagination function from my site, and which cause difficulties to users to find out users when the list become large.

So please suggest a way to get out of this issue.

Thank you
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by soumyakollon1.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds