Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Register link not working in kunena 1.5.13

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by khyatik
I am currently running Joomla 1.5.20 and Kunena 1.5.13. I am receiving the following errors on my registration pages:

1. 403 - Access Forbidden!

Can you help me to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Khyati

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Have you read Why are people using old versions of Kunena for new installations? Why are you using K 1.5.13 on a new installation?

Kunena is not responsible for user registration. This is a Joomla issue. User registration can be assisted by a third-party component (like JomSocial or Community Builder). Are you using a third-party component for user registration?

User registration, login and logout, is performed much better in K 1.6 (read Kunena 1.6 - A dingo took my login ... ? )
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by khyatik
Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I m not using any third-party component. Actually i got the answer, there were some settings in my configuration settings which was not done. Now the forum is running fine.

I would updated the kunena version to 1.6 soon.

Thanks,
Khyati

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds