Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Missing "Edit" button for users

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1 by ankoch
Hello,

Help please. Kunena 1.5.12. Missing "Edit" button for users. That is, users can not edit your posts.
In the "configuration" of the forum - "custom" - "edit message" set - "yes".
How to solve the problem.

Thank you.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by ankoch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
What Kunena template are you using? When did this problem first start appearing? How long have you been using K 1.5.x? Is there some reason why you are not able to use K 1.6?

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by ankoch
Thanks for the reply. I use a template default_ex. "Edit" button is visible only to moderators and administrators, but not the author.
I use kunena 1.5.x about 1 month.
I do not use kunena 1.6 of the conflict mootools with other extensions.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by ankoch
I solved the problem. The problem was actually in the template. The fact that I had changed the template and made a mistake. Now everything is OK. Thank you.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by sozzled
Thanks for finishing your story. Please remember that, before you ask for support in these forums, make sure you can reproduce your problems using the standard, unmodified original Kunena product. As soon as you change the source code or the CSS - any of it - your version is no longer "standard" or "unmodified". If your version is not standard, or if you have modified it in some way, we might be able to help but there's a very good chance that we won't be able to help unless we know exactly all of the changes and modifications you have made.

The beauty of Kunena is that uses are able to change it any way they like. The problem is that users do change it. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ankoch

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds